- Earned her ADCH-Gold and LAA-Gold
- HIT Elite PASA April trial
- HIT Veteran PASA Memorial Day trial
- Earned ATCH3 along the way ...
- Qualified for 2018 AKC National Agility Championship (NAC) to be held in Reno next March!
- HIT Elite at the April PASA agility trial in Turlock
- Finished her CD and is on the hunt to qualify for Novice Obedience Finals in November with a 196.7 average
- Finished her RN (with two X legs) and her RAX
- Hopefully qualified for invitation to the 2017 ASCA Agility Finals in TX!
- Nationals brags include: 3rd overall in Novice Obedience Finals; 1st place Rally Team with Lynne Sidwell/Seek, Karen Black/7 (Prima's mom!) and Carol Seastrunk and the handsome Ronin.
- Good Dog Agility Wild West Regional Jan 2016: 2nd place team with Dave Grubel/Boca and Laura Pryse/Stat and earned her ADCH-Silver and a GP SemiFinals bye!
- Earned her LAA Silver (not sure when, but with the grandfathering of Biathlon Qs that put her over the limit probably in July!)
- ASCA Nationals/Oregon:
- Took HIT Elite at the PASA pre-trial! Thanks to Dave for running her!
- Had a good Finals showing with 7th in Rd 1 but got skunked in the gamble (bad handling) and then stung by a bee before Rd 3! She rebounded to take 9th in Rd 4.
- PASA November - earned her ATCH2, finished her RN and also got 2 legs towards her BN with two first places!
- ASCA Nationals/Oregon:
- Bay Team Jan 2015: 2nd place team with Rachel Sanders/Gifted and Kelly Chaffin/Pete and earned her LAA Bronze
- DART Southwest Regional April 2015: GP Semifinalist
- Bay Team June 2015: 3rd place team with Dave Grubel/Boca and Carol Bowers/Deenie
- Earned her MACH at the TRACS Memorial Day show
- Qualified to attend the 2016 NAC in Tulsa, OK
- Earned HIT Elite at the PASA August trial
- At the December Harmony Hill trial, she earned a bye to the Master Series Final at the 2016 US Open
- Qualified for 2014 Cynosports to be held in Morgan Hill in October - GP Q Video ;
Her team "Yabba, Dabba, Squirrel!" with Yukari Nishimura/Simba and Tracey Sirbello/Betty finished 40th out of 150 teams!
Grand Prix and Steeplechase semifinalist at Cynosports
Southwestern Regional, 2nd place DAM team overall - Zip It! (with Ivette White/Zip and Dave Grubel/Boca)
Western Regional, 3rd place DAM team overall - Zip It! (with Ivette White/Zip and Dave Grubel/Boca)
AKC: All qualified to attend the 2015 AKC national agility championship in Reno!
2013 Rocky Mountain USDAA Regional - Regional DAM team champion with Dave Grubel/Boca and Yukari Nishimura/Simba; Regional GP Semifinalist
US Dog Agility Association (USDAA)
- Agility Dog Champion (ADCH), July 2013, ADCH-Bronze July 2014, ADCH-Silver January 2016
- Lifetime Agility Award - Bronze, January 2015, - Silver, ?July 2016
- Tournament Master-Platinum (TM-P)
- Standard Champion-Gold (SACH-G)
- Snooker Champion-Gold (SCH-G)
- Gamblers Champion-Silver (GCH-S)
- Jumpers Champion-Gold (JCH-G)
- Relay Champion-Gold (RCH-G)
American Kennel Club (AKC)
- Master Agility Champion (MACH), May 2015
- Master Excellent Bronze (MXB)
- Master Agility Jumper (MXJ)
- Time 2 Beat (T2B)
- Excellent FAST (XF)
Australian Shepherd Club of America (ASCA)
- ATCH (Agility Trial Champion)
- ATCH2 (Agility Trial Champion-2)
- BN - Beginning Novice Obedience
- CD - Companion Dog
- RN - Rally Novice
- RAX - Rally Advanced Excellent